Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm Back!!

Last night I got back from the screening for Naale in New York. Sunday morning I went to New York with my abba and we went touring all Sunday, it was so much fun and we saw Brooke Shields!!!!! Then Monday we went to the Jewish Agency building where our day began. So first they introduced the program then the adults and kids split up. We started doing these pshycollogy activities in smaller groups and then they were asking us "How did this activity make you feel??" Then we took a billion tests for more pshycollogy stuff and it took like three hours. And we had a math test and an ivrit test and then finally I had my interview. There were a lot of questions and it took like forty minutes but it finally ended. So now we wait, two to three weeks, I absolutley can not wait!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment