Monday, June 28, 2010

A Couple of Things

1. I'm so excited becaue my BFF who my aliyah last summer is in town and I'm so excited to get to hang out with her. Plus she's telling me all these things I need to know about Israel like certain phrases, and how different it is there like how independent everyone is there and I'm so ready to see all that for myself in two months.
2. Two Sundays ago we went to visit my aunts house because our grandpa was in town and we basically had to say goodbye to him because thats probably the last time that we're going to see him before we make aliyah. But I really had to say goodbye to him because I'm leaving soon. It was really sort of scary because it made me leaving real and I was sort of freaking out. The week before that it was setting in that I'm not going to be here next year, and I'm not going to have my parents or my brothers or my dog or my own room or anything familiar and it's really scary. Saying goodbye to my Grandpa made it so real and scary. So as excited as I am it's really setting in now so I'm pretty freaked.
3. I've had two more driving appointments after that first one. The first one this lady driving teacher picked up me and my partner and she drove us down to this part of chicago I've never been to. She was kind of annoying and I kept forgetting to stop at stoplights and stop signs which was really bad. Then yesterday the main driving teacher took us out to Winetka and we had to drive up and down this place called the Ravines which is this super windy road which was super scary to drive down. So I think I'm definatly getting better but thhere's no reason to because I have to do it all over again in two years!!!
4. Today is a fast day and I am super starving so I'm gonna go 'cause I get to eat in 4 minutes!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment