Wednesday, June 2, 2010
NAALE!!
I GOT ACCEPTED TO NAALE!!!!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! I can't believe I got in. I found out last week and it still hasn't set in. I was waiting and waiting and waiting and my Abba e-mailed them and asked when we were going to find out. They responded and said we sent you the e-mail at to this e-mail address, and it was THE WRONG ADDRESS!!! I would've found out MAY 14TH!!! Only thing is that there are four conditions to stay accepted, three have to do with grades but the fourth is that it will only work if there are enough girls. They said it looks promising but there's still that .1% that it won't happen. So I'm praying it works out!! OH and today I went to the orthodontist and she said that I could get my braces out early since I'm going to Israel!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAYY!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment